Sri Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra swamy:
Pothuluri Veerabrahmam (or Pothuluri Veerambotlayya or Veerappayacharyulu or Veerabrahmendra Swamy) & Brahmamgaru was a well-known sage in the 16th century. He has been credited to be the “future predictor (fore-teller)” of his time[by whom?] ‘. He is the author of ‘Kaala Gnanam’ which is the work of chanting poems with future predictions where most of the predictions came true and continuing to happen. He had thousands of disciples who followed his principles and theories.
There is no historical evidence about Veerabrahmam’s exact date of birth but believed to be in 1608. The legend born to religious couple ‘Paripurnayacharya’ and ‘Prakruthamba’ of a vishwabrahmina family near the river Saraswathi in Brahmandapuram village. The couple sacrifed Swamy’s birth and Veerambotlayya was brought up at Atri Mahamuni Ashram near Kashi. Later, Veerabhojayacharya, Head of the Paapagni Mutt, Chikballapur, Karnataka, was on his pilgrimage tour with his wife. The couple visited the Sage Atri Ashram, and Sage Atri gave the child to the Veerabhojayacharya and Prakruthamba couple. The Veerabhojayacharya couple took the child as God’s gift, and returned to Paapagni Mutt. The child was named as ‘Veeram Bhotlaiah’. Veerabrahmendra Swamy, as Veerambhotliah at Paapagni Mutt, at the age of 11, authored the Kalikamba Sapthashathi (the manuscript written in praise of goddess Kalikamba). A few days later, Veerabhojayacharya sacrifed and Veerambhotlayya told his step mother that he has refused to take homage responsibilities and started his spiritual journey. His prime disciple was ‘Siddaiah’, who was a [Dudekula] ( Noorbasha ) by birth. He was called Dudekula siddaiah.
People started listening to his chantings and philosophical poems and with due respect, called him ‘Srimadvirat Pothuluri Veera Brahmendra Swami’. Thousands of people gathered to hear his famous Kaalagnanam(Over 14000 Prophecy’s).
Out of these, 320 verses are called Govinda vakyas. You can download the original 320 govinda vakyalu pdf here.
Most of the telugu people dont know this saint. But to my considerations, this saint is knower of all times. He is a Kannadiga, Shaivaite, Philosopher, Saint (Sanyasi), Prophet, and Dharma Bikshu. He has foretold future before Sri Veera Brahmam swamy. He says, he lived in kaliyuga 2000 years. He said his prophecies to King Bijjala Raya, and his minister, Chenna Basavanna ( Founder of Veera Shaivaism) in “Anubhava Mandapa” in Kalyana fort.
Saint Sarvajna told the future from the time of Bijjala raya king to the establishment and rise and downfall of Vijayanagara Empire and to the Return of Vijayanagara Empire by the Vira Vasantaraya himself. Of course the half of his predictions where happened and another half is about Vira Vasantaraya, to happen.
To know more about Saint Sarvajna, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarvajna
To know more about King Bijjala Raya, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basavakalyana_Fort
To know more about Chenna Basavanna, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basava
Yadathore Subbaraya Sharma:
▪ My dear child, you are mine. Don’t you know that ! In some remote previous existence you were the Pellegara (Ruler) of this place. Next morning Sharma reported this dream to the Guru Ramananda Swamy, eagerly awaiting his interpretation. To which the Guru said, -That’s – true.
▪ Yes, that’s your third daughter, Mahalakshmi. I have had a dream like this on two earlier occasions in which she made her appearance. in addition, while performing the pooja to the temple deity, I have seen her in the image of the Goddess too. All this sounds mysterious. Who could possibly account for all the hidden truths engulfed in the past ? Few days after Subbaraya Sharma return to Bangalore, his children fell ill. That very night the Holy Mother appeared in his dream in a dreadful form and said : -I am compelled to take this form today for reasons that I do not wish to explain… Then he woke up from the dream. Sharma’s children was were taken ill were his six-year old son, and the other a fourteen-year old daughter. In the evening their condition turned worse. A doctor was sent for around 8-00 p.m.
▪ When doctor came the girl started shouting rather loudly, – Oh father ! why do you make me lie down in the temple ? Take me home, please ! Meanwhile the boy too began feeling extremely uneasy and quite unexpectedly breathed his last on that very night around 10 p.m.
▪ And the condition of the daughter grew from bad to worse. She continued her appeal in the same way : -Please do take me home. Why have you laid me in the temple. I can’t bear all this,- and her agony was intensifying every moment till about 11-45 p.m. and then she stopped talking thereafter. During this period Sharma felt a vague sense of past sin and suffering. In his trance like vision he saw his own daughter wearing a yellow sari, with a vertical red mark on her forehead, prostrating before the Holy Mother at the temple mentioned earlier.
▪ Further he saw to his horror that the priest came forward and cut off the daughter’s head as an offering to Goddess Durga-and all this blood-chilling vision vanished no sooner than it flashed across Sharma’s consciousness. Now he sat ruminating on the significance of this experience of the vision.
▪ About the same time too this ill-starred daughter passed away. The bereaved father sat dazed, and after a while burst out weeping so loudly that he finally went into a deep slumber by the side of the corpse. At that time the past Acharya of Sringeri Mutt, Sri Satchidananda Narasimha Bharati, appeared in his dream and consoled him: Grieve not. What sin you are experiencing now has been the remnant of your past Karma.
▪ Your own evil has recoiled on you. Remember, in your remote previous existence, you were Pellagra of great jurisdiction and power, with all affluence and prosperity at your command at Hagalwadi near Chikkanayakana Halli where you lived. Though you were devoted and pious by nature, by some misfortune you associated yourself with a Tantric Guru.
▪ At his instance you constructed a temple to worship Shri Durga, and got her image consecrated by that Guru. All this you did to further your power and influence by gaining her favor. As suggested by your Guru, you started offering human sacrifice. Know this, I am Sri Vidyaranya of Vijayanagar Kingdom, who gave you this piece of advice and consolation. As you were pious by nature, I wished to wean you away from Tantric worship, from offering human sacrifice. And now Sri Ramananda, your Guru, is none other than the Tantric Guru you were associated with in your previous existence as Pellagra.
▪ That very girl who had been offered as a human sacrifice then, while you were a Pellagra, is the one born to you as your daughter during this life. She has died prematurely at young age so that you might atone for your grievous sins.
Perhaps now you realise why she was repeatedly uttering : -Why have you laid me in the temple. Please take me home: And if I have appeared before you, it is for letting you know all about pre-existence and reincarnation.
Subbaraya Sharma trance has been verified to be true. In addition, he has published books and articles on sacred texts. Those are namely 1. Greatness of Gayatri Jyotisha sastra and 2. Shri Kundalini Sakhthi & Serpent power, as per non-tantric.
For ebook- Greatness of Gayatri Jyothisa sastra-click below
For ebook-Shri Kundalini Sakhthi & Serpent power, as per non-tantric – click below
His sanskrit verses on the arrival of Veera vasantaraya is published in original kalajnanam book. Its about 5 pages. Those are very accurate about the arrival of veera vasantaraya.
Download here a copy of his verses, https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B32E-7Ni7H-BLTlfeWdlaDVWc28