కలియుగము సంవత్సరములు :
Age of Kaliyuga – based on Prophecies from South India:
1. Sri Veera brahmendra swami’s Govinda vakya No.99 says that
కల్లయుగము అయిదేవేలేండ్ల లోపల కలికి రూపుడు తరలి వచ్చీనిమా
ఎల్ల లోకము లేలుచు చతుర్యుగ సద్ధర్మములు మహి నిలిపేరుమా
Kaliyuga before 5000 years, Kalki avatar will arrive.
Ruling all worlds, establishes mean justice on earth.
means – Kalki avatar (Veera Vasantaraya) will come before completion of 5000 years of kaliyuga. If we base our popular kaliyuga starting year as 3100 B.C. nearly, its already more than 5100 years by 2017 A.D. Then where is the Kalki avatar?
2. In Ninth chapter of Kalagnanam book of Brahmamgari matam, Saint Sarvajna predicted that by Kaliyuga 4794 years, Delhi Muslim kings will be no more. Last King of Delhi died in 1862 A.D. So Kaliyuga started nearly at 2931 B.C.
(1862-4794= -2931 *as there is no zero year between 1 A.D. and 1 B.C).
3. Burckle Crater – this crater is formed due to the impact of asteroid in Indian ocean between Africa and Asia. Due to which Lord Krishna’s Dwaraka city was submerged into Indian Ocean. Scientists date back this asteroid impact nearly to 3000-2800 B.C.
4. May 10, 2907 BC – A Great Solar Eclipse occurred on this particular day. This Solar Eclipse is related with Great floods that submerged Dwaraka city and clashes of Yadava Dynasty.
5. In the Book “Sri Veera Brahmendra swamula vari Tri-Kalagnanam” written Mythili Venkateswara Rao of Rachana Publications –
It was said that Lord Sri Krishna left to Vaikuntam on ‘ఫ్రజోత్పత్తి నామ సంవత్సరం అశ్వీయుజ మాసం బహుల ఏకాదశి ‘ and that moment Kali Yugam started. And Prajjotpathi nama samvatsara associated with solar eclipse, asteroid in Indian ocean, and near to 2900 B.C. is Year 2930 B.C. exactly.
6. Sri Veera Brahmendra swami’s Govinda vakya No.98 reveals as
నాలుగువేల తొమ్మన్నూటడేబ్భై త్తొమ్మిదివత్సరములందు తెలిసీనిమా
వెలుగుచు భర్గునివత్సరమందున వీరయోగి చంద్రుడిచ్చీనిమా
After 4978 years of kaliyuga on earth, shiningly
In year named Bharguni, Veera Vasantaraya will come to us.
If we take year 2930 B.C. year as Kaliyugam starting year, then kali year 4979 is exactly Bharguni nama samvatsara (another name for Shukla nama samvatsara). Kali year 4979 is exactly 2049 A.D. which is exactly Shukla nama samvatsara or also called Bharguni nama samvatsara.
7. In Eleventh chapter of Sri Veera Brahmam Kalagnanam from Brahmamgari Matam –
It was written that
” 4948 కలి సంవత్సరములు మీదట రాబోయే ప్లవంగ నామ సంవత్సరంలో సూర్యబింబం కంకణాకారముగా కనపడును. ఆ ప్లవంగ నామ సంవత్సరంలో సూర్య గ్రహణాలు 2, చంద్ర గ్రహణాలు 3 వచ్చును.”
Meaning – After 4948 years of Kaliyuga, coming Plavanga nama samvatsara will have 2 solar and 3 lunar eclipses.
As it is calculated that Kaliyuga started in year 2930-29 B.C, so exactly after 4948 years it comes to year 2018-19 A.D. Then coming Plavanga nama samvatsara falls in year 2027-28 A.D. which has 2 solar eclipses and 3 lunar eclipses exactly. That’s not a mere coincidence.
So, it can be concluded that Kaliyugam started in year 2930 B.C.