When coming to this solar eclipse, here I see a great coincidence of Christian and Hindu Prophecies. As per the kalagnanam, there occurs a solar eclipse just after the birth of kalki avatar, sri veera bhoga vasantharayalu. Prophecy sayers described this solar eclipse in there different ways. I shall explain it below.
As per Biblical versions, sun shall go down in mid-day in Jerusalem. This is mark the return of Jesus Christ. In there own words I shall put it –
“Zechariah 14:4 – And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Zechariah 14:6 – And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear,nor dark.
Revelation 16:18 – And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
Ezekiel 38:20 – So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence.
Thessalonians 5:2-4 – For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Matthew 24:29-30. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.”
Consider the above christian prophecies about the solar eclipse with respect to the Bible that make 02/August/2027 as the only solar eclipse for it.
- It is a partial eclipse over Jerusalem, fulfilling Zechariah 14:6 – “And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:” In other words, from Jerusalem, the light is obscured. Because it is a partial eclipse over Jerusalem, the eclipse has what is called maximum obscuration, or the darkest moment. The darkest moment of the solar eclipse over Jerusalem is 12:00 PM Israel Standard Time fulfilling Amos 8:9 – “And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:” and Isaiah 16:3 – “Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; betray not him that wandereth.”
- It is also a total solar eclipse, depending on where you are, and totality occurs over Egypt. God describes totality over Egypt in Ezekiel 32:7-8 – “And when I shall put thee out, I will cover the heaven, and make the stars thereof dark; I will cover the sun with a cloud, and the moon shall not give her light. All the bright lights of heaven will I make dark over thee, and set darkness upon thy land, saith the Lord GOD.”
For more details of this eclipse in view from Biblical point, visit http://www.august2nd2027.com/
Also watch video of this at Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCL124wgKI
Yadathore Subbaraya Sharma has said 20 sanskrit verses on arrival of vira vasantaraya, later happenings and a great solar eclipse that happens on his birth.
His verses starts as –
- Exactly after kali years 4948 i.e. 2018-19 A.D., In the year named Plavanga nama samvatsara(2027-28) there shall be great total solar eclipse which will be seen in ring form.
- In that Plavanga nama samvatsara(from Apr/2027 to Mar/2028), there will be 2 Solar eclipses and 3 Lunar eclipses. All these 5 eclipses will be visible to the south of Krishnaveni.( Calculate year from April to March, as like in indian style)
- Out of these 5 eclipses, one of the Solar eclipse will be visible also to north of Krishnaveni briskly.
- On that great total solar eclipse day of that year ( on 02 august 2027), during the eclipse Sun will be near to Venus in one part. ‘Swathi’ and ‘Chitta’ nakshatras will be to the both sides of sun in other part.
- On that day, there will be dawning of stars.(Nakshatra Vudayam) as mentioned.
- On that Eclipse day, Blessed shall see Lord Vishnu in Sun in the form as ” Shruthi peetha Bhaskartyanupama”.( don’t know yet.)
- By that time of occurrence of solar eclipse, Veera Dharmaja (another name for Vira Vasantaraya) is born.
For original source, see images below –
As per Veera Brahmam Swamy and Saint Sarvajna, there will be like “dawn of moon on new moon day (Amavasyanadu Chandrodayam Ayyenu)” before arrival of Veera Bhoga Vasantharayalu. We can’t see moon on new moon day at night, but it is possible at day time. If there is a eclipse, we can see moon in the sun making total solar eclipse. The importance of this eclipse among all other eclipses is that, on this eclipse day Demon Rahu will swallow Sun totally means disk of Moon will totally enter into the Disk of Sun making sun totally disappear.
So, mentioned by many prophets this total solar eclipse of 02 August 2027 has its own importance in course of present human civilization. Let us wait to watch the consequence.
To watch the eclipse graphically, visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_August_2,_2027